MORE PAST QUIZZES
EVEN MORE PAST QUIZZES
STILL MORE PAST QUIZZES
THIS MONTH'S QUIZ
- Name 2 characters who are nearly washed down a storm drain.
- Name 2 animal narrators who try to fool the audience into thinking they are humans.
- Name 2 cartoons in which Donald complains about eating beans.
- Name 2 pets who accidentally land in a garbage truck.
- Name 3 characters who have been in a gator's mouth (or a croc's).
- Oliver & Johnny Fedora
- Pongo & Dr. Dawson
- Polar Trappers & the Mickey and the Beanstalk segment of Fun and Fancy Free
- Charlie the Million Dollar Duck & Chloe in The Ugly Dachshund
- Capt. Hook, Bernard, & Raja from Goliath II
What is the significance of these numbers?
- Number of dalmatians owned by the Radcliffs
- Stitch's code number
- Contamination on the Scare Floor
- Buzz's spaceship in Buzz Lightyear of Star Command (also the secret of the universe)
- Name 2 villains who turn into snakes.
- Name 2 characters who must keep objects from falling through the cloud they sit on.
- Name 2 films in which Fred MacMurray plays the saxophone.
- Name 2 characters who drive wagons with anchors and sails instead of horses.
- Name 3 characters who attack a flock of buzzards to save a dying animal.
- Jafar & Madam Mim
- Mary Poppins & Mr. Stork
- Son of Flubber & Follow Me, Boys
- Windwagon Smith & Doc Terminus from Pete's Dragon
- Timon, Pumbaa, & Pecos Bill
What kind of animals are these pets from live-action films?
- Mule in Gus
- Skunk in No Deposit, No Return
- Tiger in The World's Greatest Athlete
- Cat in The Cat from Outer Space
- Bear in The Bears and I
- Chimp in The Barefoot Executive
- Name 2 characters who are chased though an alley by three dogs.
- Name 2 villains whose lairs are found among geysers.
- Name 2 young elephants who get their ears pulled.
- Name 2 girls who ask boys for help so they'll put their arms around them.
- Name 3 fish found inside a helmet.
- Oliver & Lady
- Scar & Ursula
- Dumbo & Goliath II
- Julia Carey from Summer Magic & Roberta from The Swiss Family Robinson
- Flounder, Merlin, & Fish Out of Water
What will these magic words do?
- Tummern Ummup Summide Dummown
- Fee fi fo fum
- Treguna, Mekoides, Trecorum Satis Dee
- Aquarius, aquaticus, aqualitis
- Aloft Elevar
- Esalalumbo, shimin dumbo
- In canis corpore, transmuto
- Kree kruh vergo gebba kalto kree
- Beluga, sevruga, come winds of the Caspian Sea
Larynxes, glacydis, ad max laryngitis la voce to me
- Turn victim upside-down
- Allow user to change into anything
- Give inanimate objects a life of their own
- Turn subject into a fish
- Levitation spell
- Turn subject into an elephant
- Turn user into a dog
- Bring to sight one who is bound in limbo
- Steal victim's voice
- Name 2 dogs who stick their heads in a chicken coop.
- Name 2 characters who find themselves in Willie the Giant's pocket.
- Name 2 sailors who are chased by cannibals across the beach to a departing boat.
- Name 2 films where the plot begins with a note in a bottle.
- Name 3 characters who eat a dish.
- Tramp & Chief
- Mickey Mouse & Scrooge
- Capt. Jack Sparrow & Ned Land
- The Rescuers & In Search of the Castaways
- Phil, Windwagon Smith, & Donald Duck in Mickey and the Beanstalk
How many children do these characters want?
- Robin Hood
- Maid Marian
- Li Shang
- 6 or 7
- A dozen at least
- As many as possible
- Maybe 1 or 2
- Name 2 characters who are magically transformed while floating and twirling.
- Name 2 cats who push open a window and end up hanging from it.
- Name 2 animals who try to jump over a log and get stuck half way across.
- Name 2 shorts in which Donald Duck has trouble with a donkey.
- Name 3 kids who sit on the roof when troubled.
- Beast & Kenai
- Figaro & Sgt. Tibs
- Bambi & Morris the Midget Moose
- Donald's Gold Mine & The Village Smithy
- Chicken Little, Jim Hawkins, & Will Stronghold in Sky High
Who has these license plates?
- OFP 857
- A 113
- Herbie, the Love Bug
- Susie, the Little Blue Coupe
- Al from Toy Story 2
- Everybody in Lilo and Stitch
- Name 2 films featuring flying whales.
- Name 2 characters who are chased by playing cards.
- Name 2 characters who drive a motorcycle down the subway steps.
- Name 2 guys frustrated by their island followers' lack of discipline.
- Name 4 bears who go over the falls.
- Fantasia/2000 & Treasure Planet
- Alice & Mickey in Through the Mirror
- Edgar & Fagin
- Linc Costain in Castaway Cowboy & Lt. Robin Crusoe
- Baloo, Bongo, Lumpjaw, & the bear from The Fox and the Hound
In which film will you find these taverns?
- Blackbeard's Inn
- The Benbow Inn
- The Rat Trap
- Le Pub
- Red Lobster Inn
- Blackbeard's Ghost
- Treasure Planet
- The Great Mouse Detective
- Beauty and the Beast
- The Happiest Millionaire
- Name 2 characters who are promised their freedom.
- Name 2 characters who coyly close the drapes on their wooers.
- Name 2 mute henchmen with overlong sleeves who take notes for their bosses.
- Name 2 characters in whose homes mice have made a door out of the circular decoration on the baseboard.
- Name 4 films that contain songs about digging.
- Genie & Megara
- Snow White & Katrina Von Tassel
- Gideon & Rodrigo in Babes In Toyland
- Lady Tremaine & Sherlock Holmes
- Pocahontas, The Lion King 1½, The Princess and the Frog, & Holes
Which actor narrates these films?
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Beauty and the Beast
- The Black Cauldron
- The Sword in the Stone
- Peter Pan
- Sleeping Beauty
- Sebastian Cabot
- David Ogden Stiers
- Charlton Heston
- John Huston
- Betty Lou Gerson
- Sebastian Cabot
- Tom Conway
- Marvin Miller
- Name 2 animated characters who read someone's palm.
- Name 2 characters who say, "This is no time to panic."
- Name 2 villains who climb on kids' blocks.
- Name 2 lackeys who hear the echo of their boss's shouted phrase, "understand?"
- Name 3 groups who live in secret under a lake.
- Esmeralda & Mickey in Fun and Fancy Free
- Aladdin & Buzz Lightyear
- Fidget & Barnaby
- Mr. Smee & the Grand Duke
- The Lost Boys, the Fair Folk, & the Gummi Bears
According to the original source books, which villain's first name is...
- William Cecil
...and which heroine's last name is...
- Capt. Hook
- Name 2 characters who say, "you came back" while they are dying.
- Name 2 fathers swallowed by a whale while searching for their missing sons.
- Name 2 films in which a smashed pumpkin is seen on the road.
- Name 3 dogs who break a bed by jumping on it.
- Name 3 yodeling cowpokes.
- Beast & Kerchak
- Geppetto & Marlin
- Cinderella & The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad
- Brutus in The Ugly Dachshund, Sam in Summer Magic & Stoutheart in Snowball Express
- Pecos Bill, Jessie, & Alameda Slim
Which live-action films use the following as their theme songs?
- Sweet Surrender
- I'd Like to be You For a Day
- May the Best Man Win
- The Bears and I
- Freaky Friday
- Hot Lead and Cold Feet
- Name 2 characters who are slowed in mid-air by their umbrella popping open at the wrong time.
- Name 2 bears who can't fish.
- Name 2 villains who are tangled in a pirate flag.
- Name 2 characters who are told to "button your beak."
- Name 3 characters who are seen praying in a temple.
- Jiminy Cricket & John Darling
- Kenai & Bongo
- Capt. Hook & Mr. Scroop
- Nutsy from Robin Hood & Boomer from The Fox and the Hound
- Mulan, Fa Zhou, & Hercules
According to movie critic Gene Siskel, a "Monk's Reward" is a scene or bit of dialogue that appears after the credits, so named because it takes the patience of a monk to wait for it. Which films end with these Monk's Rewards?
- "Good night, everybody! Wha-ha-ha!"
- "Oh, yeah."
- "Camera back on me. Uh, camera back on me, please. Anyone? Hello? Hello? Could someone give me a ride home?"
- "Ahem. In accordance with all federal and state wildlife regulations, no fish were harmed during the making of this film." "Aah! Aah! Aah-aa-ah! He's gonna eat me! Aah! Aah! Aah!" "Uh...cut! Cut!" "Aah! Help me! Help me! Help me!" "Ooh!" *Buuurrp*
- "And now an exclusive sneak peek of Frozen 2. Click here. Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down never gonna run around and desert you. Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say good-bye, Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you. Uh-oh! Why would I? I like you! You guys still sticking around? All right, well, welcome to stay. Not really any more surprises. But, you know, good luck getting that song out of your head, it's a real earwig. Anyway, what else? Uh.."
- "Whadda ya say? It's happy ending time. Everybody's got a little taste of somethin' but me. I got nothin'. I'm here with nothin'. Anybody listenin'? It's like I'm--What am I, an echo or something? Hello? Hello? Am I talking to, what? Hyperspace? Hello, it's me. Nobody listens."
- The Hunchback of Notre Dame
- The Aristocats
- Brother Bear
- Ralph Breaks the Internet
- Name 2 princesses with tattoos.
- Name 2 villains with a secret base in a volcanic island.
- Name 2 characters who try to kiss an illusion of their love.
- Name 2 characters who are served a bacon-and-eggs happy face.
- Name 4 characters who use the expression "by thunder."
- Pocahontas & Kida
- Capt. Nemo & Syndrome
- Ariel & Ichabod Crane
- Mulan & Max in A Goofy Movie
- John Silver, Jim Hawkins, Preston Whitmore, & Capt. Blackbeard in Blackbeard's Ghost
Who do these names refer to?
- Fifi, Lulu, Trixie
- Tom, Dick, Stanley
- Mildred, Diana, Rachel
- Jean-Marie, Anne-Marie, Louise-Marie
- Betty Lou, Betty Lou Ann, Betty Ann
- Mavis, Sybil, Prudence, Gwendolyn
- Tramp's former girlfriends
- Patrons of Gaston's pub
- Eric's guesses for Ariel's name
- Bells of Notre Dame
- Possible names for Darling's baby
- Women Bert compares to Mary Poppins (also suggested names for Mrs. Banks in Saving Mr. Banks)
- Name 2 films in which the song Yo Ho (A Pirate's Life for Me) is heard.
- Name 2 films in which Pete is an evil captain of the guard.
- Name 2 characters who wear bunny slippers.
- Name 2 characters who stick a finger in their mouths and blow to clear water from their ears.
- Name 3 cartoons in which Mickey battles a giant.
- Treasure Planet & Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl
- The Three Musketeers & The Prince and the Pauper
- Goofy in A Goofy Movie & Fagin
- Dopey & Pecos Bill
- The Brave Little Tailor, Giantland, & the Mickey and the Beanstalk segment of Fun and Fancy Free
Who will you find at these addresses?
- 221½ Baker Street
- 42 Wallaby Way
- 17 Cherry Tree Lane
- 8 Winchfield Road
- 18 South Main Street
- Dentist P. Sherman
- The Banks family
- Prof. Emilius Brown
- Campbell's Livery, according to a billboard in Lady and the Tramp
- Name 2 strong men in competition with steam-powered machinery.
- Name 2 couples who have 3 daughters who look like their mother and a son who looks like his father.
- Name 2 scrawny lions who are younger brothers to a king.
- Name 2 villains from animated features who appear on wanted posters.
- Name 2 heroes from animated features who appear on wanted posters.
- Paul Bunyan & John Henry
- Lady and Tramp & Dr. Doppler and Capt. Amelia
- Scar & Prince John
- McLeach & Alameda Slim
- Robin Hood & Flynn Rider
Where will you get to if you follow these directions?
- Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning
- Enter the lair of the Leviathan. There you will find the path to the gateway.
- Four steps a-straight and then to the left...
- Left of Nebraska, then over a crest
- Turn left--right when you get to the big propeller
- Down to the ridge, and over the bridge
- Jock's bone stash
- Patch o' Heaven
- A rendezvous with Fagin
- Name 2 characters who are called a diamond in the rough.
- Name 2 gigantic characters named Willie.
- Name 2 characters who sit in a chair that pulls itself up to the table.
- Name 2 characters who burn a turkey.
- Not counting the theme for Lilo & Stitch, the Series, name 3 males who wear grass skirts.
- Aladdin & Bert
- Willie the Giant & Willie the Whale
- Merlin & Belle
- Annabelle Andrews (as Ellen) from Freaky Friday & Scott Calvin from The Santa Clause
- Baloo, Stitch, & Timon
Name the characters who were called by the following wrong names:
- Prince Abooboo
- Mr. Lightsnack
- Miss Flangerhanger
- Aladdin as Prince Ali
- Buzz Lightyear
- Olivia Flaversham
- Mansfield from Hot Lead and Cold Feet
- Name 3 characters with flaming heads.
- Name 2 characters with identical triplet nephews.
- Name 2 characters who raise their ears like a hat.
- Name 3 women who look with dismay at the reflection of their hips.
- Name 3 villains who want to marry the leading lady.
- Lumiere, Anger, & Hades
- Donald Duck & Alameda Slim
- The Cheshire Cat & Mickey Mouse in Klondike Kid
- Tinker Bell, Elastigirl, and Mother Robinson in The Swiss Family Robinsons
- Gaston, Jafar, & Barnaby in Babes in Toyland
Give the title of the film in which Tommy Kirk played each of the following characters
- Merlin Jones
- Ernst Robinson
- Wilby Daniels
- Travis Coates
- Biff Hawk
- Elliott Willard
- Walter Talbot
- The Misadventures of Merlin Jones & The Monkey's Uncle
- The Swiss Family Robinson
- The Shaggy Dog
- Old Yeller
- The Absent-Minded Professor & Son of Flubber
- Babes in Toyland
- Bon Voyage
- Moon Pilot
- Name 2 princesses who avoid a forced wedding by the changing of a law.
- Name 2 characters who float in a bottle like a boat.
- Name 2 characters who end a feud with their fiancée by carrying her off before a crowd of onlookers.
- Name 3 characters who bark by saying the word "bark."
- Name 4 animated characters with a prosthetic leg.
- Mia & Jasmine
- Alice & Jiminy Cricket
- Angier Duke in The Happiest Millionaire & Joe Carder in The One and Only, Genuine, Original Family Band
- Stitch, Slinky Dog, & Georgette
- Fidget, John Silver, Lucky Jack, & Peg-Leg Pete
Name the final title for each of these films.
- Basil of Baker Street
- Concert Feature
- King of the Jungle
- Let's Get Together
- Sweating Bullets
- Kingdom in the Sun
- Two Fabulous Characters
- The Great Mouse Detective
- Brother Bear
- The Lion King
- The Parent Trap
- Home on the Range
- The Emperor's New Groove
- The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad