A Yuletide Quiz
By Whatsits Galore
With Apologies to Charles Dickens
You've seen A Christmas Carol on film dozens of times, with individual versions ranging from the serious to the comedic, from the Muppets to Mickey Mouse to Mr. Magoo. But how much do you really know about the original source, the novel by Charles Dickens that started it all? Take this quiz to find your Christmas Quotient.
|MORE CHRISTMAS SITES:
A SHERLOCKIAN CHRISTMAS CAROL
DISNEY'S PREP & LANDING
THE 13th DAY OF CHRISTMAS
1. And so, as Tiny Tim observed, ___________
a. Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.
2. I wear the ___________ I forged in life.
3. "As good as __________," said Bob, "and better."
a. an angel
4. A poor excuse for _________every twenty-fifth of December!
a. picking a man's pocket
5. Every idiot who goes about with 'Merry Christmas' on his lips should be ____________.
a. hanged on his own Christmas tree
6. I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to _____________all the year.
a. keep it
7. You may be an undigested bit of beef, a blot of mustard, a crumb of cheese, a fragment of an underdone _____.
8. I am not going to stand this sort of thing any longer. And therefore...I am about to ____________
a. discharge you!
9. Come back with him in less than five minutes, and I'll give you __________.
a. two shillings
10. "But you were always a good man of business, Jacob."
a. Mankind was my business.
Click here for the answers.
All content © 2003-2017 Whatsits Galore
Sign Our Guestbook
Gifts For Collectors
Dragonmaster Game Variants
The Wacky Races
Greatest American Hero Fed-Speak
Get Smart Catchphrases
Star Trek Poster Gallery
World's Longest Yard Sale
The Ballad of Gilligan's Trial
Brisco County, Jr. & The Orb
The Kolchak Survival Guide
Skits & Bits
The Meaning of Christmas
All I Want For Christmas
Search the Web
Home For the Holidays