MORE PAST QUIZZES
EVEN MORE PAST QUIZZES
STILL MORE PAST QUIZZES
THIS MONTH'S QUIZ
- Name 2 groups who ride home in the back of a moving van.
- Name 2 characters who magically bring greenery to a barren land.
- Name 2 characters made uncomfortable by a hug from a little girl they've rescued.
- Name 2 elephants who flap their ears to fly.
- Name 2 sporting events at which the stretcher-bearers can't wait for someone to be injured enough to be removed from play.
- The dalmatian puppies & Andy's toys
- Te Fiti & the Sprite from Fantasia/2000
- Basil & Fagin
- Dumbo and the elephant in Alice in the Jungle
- The soccer match in Bedknobs & Broomsticks & the boxing match in Toby Tortoise Returns
- Name 2 characters whose lies are exposed thanks to magic.
- Name 2 princesses who disapprove of their would-be suitors.
- Name 2 films in which the protagonists escape down a toilet.
- Name 2 mice whose address contains a fraction.
- Name 3 families displaced by the London Blitz.
- Pinocchio & Fflewddur Fflam
- Merida & Jasmine
- Zootopia & Finding Nemo
- Basil & Mortimer in Country Cousin
- The Pevensies, the Rawlins, & Jane's family in Return to Neverland
- Name 2 characters who set off an eternal winter.
- Name 2 characters who receive a bow and arrow as a birthday gift.
- Name 2 characters who claim their wives are always right.
- Name 2 characters with offices in boiler rooms.
- Name 1 character with an office in the water heater closet.
- Elsa & Jadis, the White Witch
- Merida & Skippy Bunny
- Cornelius Robinson & Father Robinson from The Swiss Family Robinsons
- Milo & Miss Bellwether
- Bob Parr
Give the two characters who share the same name.
- A car and an artificial girl
- A duck and an ape
- A troubled teen and a dog
- A bug and a bird
- A henchman and a stray
- An unsuspected king and a TV henchman
- A farm animal and a seldom-seen hillbilly
- Sally, Cars & Nightmare Before Christmas
- Louie, Duck Tales & The Jungle Book
- Max, A Goofy Movie & The Little Mermaid
- Wilbur, Goofy and Wilbur & The Rescuers Down Under
- Nutsy, Robin Hood & Lady and the Tramp
- Wart, The Sword in the Stone & Chip 'n' Dale's Rescue Rangers
- Grace, Home on the Range & Make Mine Music
Name the film from the blurb that appeared on the movie poster:
- You'll BeWITCHED...You'll BeDAZZLED!
- Two Tiny Heroes. One Big Adventure!
- It's the Doggone Happiest
- A Great Love Story
- All New! All Fun!
- Bedknobs and Broomsticks
- The Rescuers
- Lady and the Tramp
- The Great Mouse Detective
- Name 2 girls whose glove blows away.
- Name 2 guys who are unhappy with their wanted poster.
- Name 2 couples who confess their feelings by speaking alternating phrases.
- Name 3 characters who use a cough to cover their insulting remarks.
- Which character from Hercules goes by the Roman name instead of the Greek name?
- Elsa & Jane
- Flynn Rider & Alan Breck Stewart from Kidnapped
- Anna & Hans, Barbie & Ken
- Naveen, Jeb the goat, & Tuke
- Hercules (Herakles is the Greek spelling)
Give the proper name in each song lyric:
- "I'm the magnificent, marvelous, _________."
- "To _________, the world's greatest criminal mind."
- "If he's a ________, well, he's a good one."
- "Poor ________, he was frightened, with quite a rightful fright."
- "I promised myself I'd be married to ________..."
- Mad Madame Mim
- Name 2 films in which characters are attacked by animated clothing.
- Name 2 sidekicks get stuck in a window, blocking the hero's escape.
- Name 2 characters who attempt a rescue, but are nearly killed when a roof tile slides away.
- Name 2 cities where, according to the song, dreams come true.
- Name 4 characters who object to mispronouncing their name so it sounds like "weasel."
- Escape to Witch Mountain & Bedknobs and Broomsticks
- Flounder & Baymax
- Giselle & Quasimodo
- Santa Fe & New Orleans
- The Duke of Weselton, Weasel from Newsies, Mr. Weasel from Home on the Range, and Duke Weaselton from Zootopia.
Name the Pixar film that premiered with the following shorts:
- Geri's Game
- Knick Knack
- One Man Band
- Day & Night
- For the Birds
- A Bug's Life
- Finding Nemo
- Toy Story 3
- Monsters, Inc.
- Inside Out
- Name 2 characters called "pungent."
- Name 2 characters who ride a flying board.
- Name 2 movies in which kids watch Santa being arrested.
- Name 4 villains whose spell is broken by a kiss.
- Name 1 villain whose spell is broken by lack of a kiss.
- Gurgi & Kristoff
- Sgt. Calhoun & Jim Hawkins
- The Santa Clause & The Christmas Star
- Narissa, the Wicked Queen, Dr. Facilier, & Maleficent
Who is the ruler of each of these lands?
- The Sultan
- Rapunzel's parents
- Name 2 men who like unicorns.
- Name 2 winged characters who turn red all over when jealous.
- Name 2 characters who create a makeshift telescope.
- Name 2 characters who are surprised to find they have the power to walk on water.
- Name 1 character who is not surprised to suddenly gain the power to walk on water.
- Bowler Hat Guy & Vladimir from Tangled
- Tinker Bell & Pegasus
- Olaf & Flik
- Dash & Elsa
Which characters are sometimes known by the following initials?
- Mr. McD
- Darkwing Duck
- Prince John
- Kim Possible
- Scrooge McDuck
- Name 2 animated features beginning with the word "A" instead of "The".
- Name 2 heroes who use an avalanche to defeat their enemies.
- Name 2 fraternity leaders who seek members for the upcoming games.
- Name 2 villains who replace their sovereign with a lookalike who then names them as the new ruler.
- Name 3 villains who wind up in a cauldron.
- A Bug's Life & A Goofy Movie
- Mulan & Hercules
- Johnny Worthington, III from Monsters University & Bradley Uppercrust, III from An Extremely Goofy Movie
- Ratigan & Capt. Pete from The Three Musketeers
- The Horned King, The Big Bad Wolf, & the witch from Babes in the Woods
Whose pet is it?
- Widow Tweed
- John Silver
- Name 2 rare birds found on top of a sheer cliff.
- Name 2 films in which the characters are inspired by secretly watching workers through a skylight.
- Name 2 characters who raid a buffet to sneak food to their hungry companions.
- Name 2 princesses with a streak of differently-colored hair.
- Name 1 queen with a streak of differently-colored hair.
- Kevin & Marahute
- Monsters University & Ratatouille
- Ned Brainard in Son of Flubber, & M. Paganalle in In Search of the Castaways
- Rapunzel & Anna
According to the song, what place is...
- "...a land where golden chariots are molded out of dreams?"
- "...where all your happy dreams come true?"
- "...where kids have nothing to do but play?"
- "...where our population can roam?"
- where..."fellas don't wear citified clothes?"
- Pleasure Island
- Dalmatian Plantation
- West of the wide Missourri
- Name 2 films in which Pete plays a treacherous captain of the guards.
- Name 2 animals who claim to have wolverine blood.
- Name 2 characters who can't say a child's name correctly.
- Name 2 teens with new-found super-strngth who accidentally damage a lamppost.
- Name 4 films in which people use bubbles for transportation.
- The Prince and the Pauper & The Three Musketeers
- Rutt the moose & Rhino the hamster
- Basil & Linc Costain from Castaway Cowboy
- Dexter Riley & Will Stronghold from Sky High
- Meet the Robinsons & Oz, the Great and Powerful
Who serves up these tasty treats?
- Bonzer Beast stew
- Mushroom with rosemary, sweet grass, and tomme de chevre de pays
- Hot 'n' Crispy Pillbug
- Cabbage buds, rose hips, glyssop seed, elm bark, whortle yeast, and stewed nettles
- Sauté of unborn octopus
- John Silver
- Mudka's Meat Hut
- Eglantine Price
- Capt. Nemo
- Name 2 characters who are colonels over an animal army.
- Name 2 heroines who show defiance by pulling down a strand of hair.
- Name 2 girls whose mascara runs when they cry.
- Name 2 girls with a teddy bear who looks just like Pooh.
- Name 3 characters driven by instinct to eat bugs when turned into an animal.
- Col. Hathi and the Colonel from One Hundred and One Dalmatians
- Mulan & Merida
- Charlotte & Taffyta Muttonfudge
- Penny & Casey from Candleshoe
- Wart, Tiana, & Naveen
Name the characters who were called by the following wrong names:
- Jumber and Blinkley
- Margie, Gretchen, & Mrs. Hat-Cow
- Jumba and Pleakly
- Also Phoebus
- Maggie, Grace, & Mrs. Calloway
- Name 2 characters who win an archery tournament by splitting their opponent's arrow.
- Name 2 lions who live in tents.
- Name 2 puny guys who win the love of a tough, military gal.
- Name 2 animals who travel inside a bubble.
- Name 2 characters who use the song Aloha Oe to say farewell to their loved ones.
- Merida & Robin Hood
- Aslan & King Leonidas from Bedknobs and Broomsticks
- Dr. Doppler & Fix-It Felix, Jr.
- Timothy & Jiminy Cricket
- Nani & Donald Duck in Soup's On
Special Guest Star: Brian Keith
Give the title of the film in which Brian Keith played the following characters:
- Mitch Evers
- Cam Calloway
- Uncle Beck
- Maj. Gen. John Vanneman
- Pete Williams
- John McCanless
- The Parent Trap
- Those Calloways
- Savage Sam
- Moon Pilot
- A Tiger Walks
- Scandalous John
- Name 2 girls who don't realize the man they've fallen in love with is the prince.
- Name 2 leaders who tell their followers to avoid the strangers who have lately arrived in their land.
- Name 2 characters who complain they don't speak bear.
- Name 2 characters who are called "bungling blockhead."
- Name 2 films in which a goldfish blows smoke rings.
- Aurora & Cinderella
- Kerchak & Powhatan
- Merida & Tanana
- Horace Badun & Merlin
- Pinocchio & Mickey's Fire Brigade
In what language are these bits of dialogue?
- Fal de faldonza
- Meega, nala kweesta
- Ock, ohem, ocktei, wies, Jasoom
- Stitch's un-named alien language
- Name 2 characters who complain about a too-tight corset.
- Name 2 characters who are trapped on a stepping stone as the other stones vanish.
- Name 2 characters who must do contortions to dodge shotgun pellets.
- Name a Disney movie with non-Disney sequel.
- Name a Disney movie that is the sequel to a non-Disney movie.
- Merida & Elizabeth Swann
- Gurgi & Abu
- Tarzan & Frank from The Rescuers Down Under
- The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
- Return to Oz
Movie soundtracks include not only songs, but sections of the score as well. Which films feature these orchestral score sequences?
- Blue or Pink
- The Carousel Horses
- Picking Corn
- Rule 42
- I'm Lost
- Check Mate
- The Egg Travels
- Let's See What's Upstairs
- Is It Soup Yet?
- All This Has Happened Before
- Robin Hood
- Sleeping Beauty
- Monsters, Inc.
- Mary Poppins
- Alice in Wonderland
- Lilo & Stitch
- The Great Mouse Detective
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
- Peter Pan
- A Bug's Life
- Name 2 villains with a heart in a box.
- Name 2 characters who sit on the town well while people talk behind their backs about how they don't fit in.
- Name 2 lions whose roar is a powerful weapon.
- Name 2 live-action characters who are kissed by an animated animal.
- Name 3 live-action characters who kiss an animated animal.
- The Wicked Queen & Davy Jones
- Hercules & Belle
- Aslan & King Leonidas
- Mary Poppins and Eddie Valiant
- Eglantine Price, Nora in Pete's Dragon & Eddie Valiant
What do these ingredients make?
- Mummy dust, the black of night, an old hag's cackle, a scream of fright, a blast of wind, a thunderbolt
- 6 red, 4 orange, 3 purple, 4 blue, 3 green, a yellow
- 1 part fish oil, 3 parts seawater, 6 parts potato squeezings
- Apples, cinnamon, mustard, curry powder, garlic
- Tigerus Marrow 7%, Spirito Bravado 4%, Stimuli Valorus 5%, Lionus Tonicio 3 dms
- Sleeping Death potion
- Gummi Berry Juice
- Doc Terminus' quack medicine
- Applesauce in The Million Dollar Duck
- Courage Builder potion in The Worm Turns
- Name 2 characters whose light going out equals death.
- Name 2 groups of henchmen who are in trouble with their boss when the kid they were supposed to kill turns up alive.
- Name 2 princesses reunited with their parents after years of separation.
- Name 2 lackeys who do topiary.
- Which princess' name can be scrambled to form the name of a non-princess heroine?
- Ray & Tinker Bell
- The Hyenas & Pain and Panic
- Aurora & Rapunzel
- Wiggins & Nathaniel
- Tiana (Anita)
Name the character from these song lyrics:
- "At first you think _____ is a devil."
- "_____, don't be scared, though yesterday no one cared."
- "_____, I'm afraid I've been thinking."
- "So, come and sign the book. Join up with _____."
- "You're my only friend, _____."
- "Won't you ever grow up, _____?"
- Captain Hook
- Little Toot
- Name 2 rodents in a hamster ball.
- Name 2 songs about piano practice.
- Name 2 villains who try to spell a name and break off in mid-sentence.
- Name 2 little guys who dodge a toy knight's lance.
- Name 3 girls who use a frying pan as a weapon.
- Rhino & Pip from Enchanted
- Scales and Arpeggios & Good Company
- Lefou & Foulfellow
- Basil & Tom Piper from Babes in Toyland
- Rapunzel, Jessica Rabbit, and Chicha
Who are these obscure characters?
- Euripedes Mouse
- Mary Ann
- Founder of the Rescue Aid Society
- The White Rabbit's maid
- Boy on Pleasure Island
- Koda's best friend
- Mrs. Packard's gossip chum
- Name 2 pubs in which musicans fear for their lives.
- Name 2 hunky villains who spot something stuck in their teeth.
- Name 2 characters who say the name of the girl they just met is beautiful.
- Name 2 characters who use their head as a battering ram.
- Name 2 films in which a character plays turtles like drums.
- The Rat Trap & the Snuggly Duckling
- Gaston & Neville Sinclair
- Phoebus & Thomas O'Malley
- Rex in Toy Story 2 & Clarabelle in Mickey's Fire Brigade
- The Little Mermaid & Springtime
According to the song lyric, which place...
- ...is the "greenest state in the land of the free?"
- ...is a "big old, bad old, tough old town?"
- ...is where "silver rivers flow and gold you pick right off a tree?"
- ...is "where the women are mighty pretty and all the men deliver?"
- ...has "grapes big as peaches there?"
- New York City
- New Orleans
- Beaulah, Maine
- Name 2 animals who are shown hanging animal hides as a warning.
- Name 2 heroines who kiss their true love while he lies wounded.
- Name 2 animals who float on their backs to make a boat for their friends.
- Name 2 villains who repeatedly strangle their henchmen.
- Name 4 films featuring centaurs.
- Remy & Tod
- Pocahontas & Esmeralda
- Baloo & Louis in The Princess and the Frog
- Royal Pain from Sky High & the Horned King
- Fantasia, The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, Prince Caspian and Hercules
If Disney exactly followed the books on which their films were based, which character...
- ...would be deaf?
- ...would turn into sea foam?
- ...would have a wife named "Missis?"
- ...would be killed when a puppet steps on him?
- ...would play the flute?
- Jiminy Cricket
- Name 2 horses who hate their master's girlfriend.
- Name 2 films in which ostriches hide their heads in the ground in middle of a sporting event.
- Name 2 old people who crack their toes.
- Name 2 animated features in which you hear the lyric "Let It Go"
- Name 2 engaged men who are caught with a barely-dressed woman in a compromising, though innocent position in their homes.
- Widowmaker & Pegasus
- Bedknobs and Broomsticks & Mickey's Polo Team
- Mama Odie & Preston Whitmore
- Frozen & Meet the Robinsons
- Robert from Enchanted & Mitch from The Parent Trap
According to the song lyric, which character...
- ...is "in the mood to help ya, dude"?
- ...is "gettin' kinda chubby"?
- ..."was frightened, with quite a rightful fright"?
- ...is "beauty unleashed"?
- ..."saw corruption everywhere, except within"?
- ...is "gonna live the high life"?
- ...is "ready to know what the people know"?
- ..."will never pass for a perfect bride"?
- ...is "about to lose my guts, directly upon the open road"?
- ...was "born with a hammer, a ten-pound hammer, a twenty-pound hammer right in his hand"?
- Max in A Goofy Movie
- John Henry
- Name 2 characters who ask the girl they like, Do you trust me?
- Name 2 characters who are told to stay in a tower to escape the evils of the world.
- Name 2 characters who are hit on the head by a cannon that turns suddenly in its mounting.
- Name 2 British characters who say "toodle-pip" for "good-bye."
- Name 3 girls whose kiss has a midnight deadline.
- Ben Gates & Aladdin
- Quasimodo & Rapunzel
- Capt. Hook & Goofy in The Whalers
- Prof. Porter & Amelia Gabble
- Cinderella, Giselle & Charlotte
Name the film that features each of these dirigibles:
- The Spirit of Adventure
- The Hyperion
- The Luxembourg
- The Hindentanic
- The Island at the Top of the World
- The Rocketeer
- The Uncrashable Hindentanic episode of DuckTales
- Name 2 villains who kidnap a baby from its crib.
- Name 2 princes who teach their future brides to dance.
- Name 2 cartoons in which Goofy sees that nobody's driving the car pulling a trailer.
- Name 2 kids who run a stick along the fence with their pet following suit.
- Name 2 love-struck characters who have their heads roughly jerked back to keep them from looking at a pretty girl.
- Mother Gothel & Hades
- Naveen & Eric
- Two weeks Vacation & Mickey's Trailer
- Jenny & Pete in Pete's Dragon
- Tarzan & Linguini
Who is saddled with each of these limitations on their magic powers?
- Can't kill anyone, can't bring anyone back from the dead, can't make anyone fall in love
- Can only do good to make people happy
- Can't do anything for himself
- Flora, Fauna and Merryweather
- Dr. Facilier
- Name 2 characters who first see their true love while peeking, with their horse, through the bushes.
- Name 2 characters whose mother is a shrunken head.
- Name 2 horses who sit on command.
- Name 2 elephants who use their trunk to grasp the tail and follow some animal of another species.
- Name 2 films in which the characters use an umbrella for a boat.
- Hercules & Prince Phillip
- Dr. Facilier & Capt. Jack Sparrow
- Maximus & Achilles
- Dumbo & Bobo in Mickey's Elephant
- Alice in Wonderland & The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
Name the film from the blurb that appeared on the movie poster:
- Whoever owns it will rule the world. Or destroy it.
- _______ Will Amaze-Ya
- One Great Big Onederful Motion Picture
- For Your All-Time Good Time!
- The One...The Only...The Fabulous...
- The Black Cauldron
- One Hundred and One Dalmatians
- Melody Time
- Name 2 characters who use smoke to escape from inside a whale.
- Name 2 characters with living shadows.
- Name 2 villains who use magic to show a girl her own image in silhouette.
- Name 2 animals who wear somebody else's dentures.
- Name 2 long-suffering girls whose father is the town drunk.
- Pinocchio & Goofy in The Whalers
- Peter Pan & Dr. Facilier
- Ursula & Hades
- Mrs. Calloway & Frankie the Frog in Meet the Robinsons
- Dusty in The Apple Dumpling Gang & Nora in Pete's Dragon
Name the places described in these song lyrics.
- "...pretty as pie"
- "...the city of lovers is glowing this evening"
- "...where they cut off your ear if they don't like your face"
- "...as smooth as sweet vermouth"
- "...that little bit of Heaven on my tongue"
- "...where a man stands tall"
- "...where all your happy dreams come true"
- "...the cradle of liberty"
- Patch o' Heaven
- Mount Olympus
- Name 2 characters who appear as smiles without heads.
- Name 2 girls who get their finger stuck in a flute.
- Name 2 villains whose picture changes expression.
- Name 2 characters who try to spit to look tough and only manage to get drool on their lip.
- Name 2 characters who battle a jack-in-the-box.
- The Cheshire Cat & Elliott
- Anastasia & Clarabelle Cow in The Band Concert
- Ratigan & Alameda Slim
- Mulan & Ambrose the Robber Kitten
- The Steadfast Tin Soldier & Donald in The Clock Watcher
Special Guest Star: Don Knotts
Give the title of the film in which Don Knotts played the following characters:
- Turkey Lurkey
- Theodore Ogelvie
- Denver Kid
- Coach Venner
- Wheely Applegate
- Chicken Little
- The Apple Dumpling Gang & The Apple Dumpling Gang Rides Again
- No Deposit, No Return
- Hot Lead and Cold Feet
- Herbie Goes to Monte Carlo
- Name 2 characters who save their future love from wolves.
- Name 2 mice who get drunk on champagne.
- Name 2 films in which a female is responsible for the coming of spring.
- Name 2 pets who hide under the stove when the villain comes to the door.
- Name 2 films in which you hear the phrase "poor, unfortunate souls."
- Beast & Anna
- Timothy and Abner in Country Cousin
- Fantasia/2000 & Goddess of Spring
- Perdita and Tod
- The Little Mermaid & Blackbeard's Ghost
Name the film that features these brother/sister teams:
- Tony and Tia
- Hannah and Sid
- Annabel and Ben
- Chris and Richard
- Carmel and Dean
- Escape to Witch Mountain & Return from Witch Mountain
- Toy Story
- Freaky Friday
- Snowball Express
- The North Avenue Irregulars
- Name 2 cartoons that use Beethoven's Pastoral Symphony.
- Name 2 villains who are dismayed to speak in a squeaky chipmunk voice.
- Name 2 characters who dance in a kick-line with chorus girls.
- Name 2 animals so unused to city traffic that they are nearly run over by a streetcar.
- Name 2 girls who leave a shoe on the stairs.
- Fantasia & Farmyard Symphony
- Yzma & Alpha from Up
- Dr. Dawson & Flying John from Fantasia/2000
- Lady & Abner from The Country Cousin
- Cinderella & Nancy Carey in Summer Magic
Give the two characters who share the same name.
- A bug and a gang member
- A rodent and a piece of crockery
- An African explorer and a Lost Girl
- A sassy dog and Goofy's neighbor
- A pup and a scavenger
- A teen-ager and poultry
- An old pet and a naked pet
- Francis, A Bug's Life & Oliver and Company
- Chip, Chip 'n' Dale's Rescue Rangers & Beauty and the Beast
- Jane, Tarzan & Return to Neverland
- Peg, Lady and the Tramp & Goof Troop
- Lucky, One Hundred and One Dalmatians & Jungle Book 2
- Audrey, Atlantis: the Lost Empire & Home on the Range
- Rufus, The Rescuers & Kim Possible
- Name 2 couples who dance under water.
- Name 2 villains caught by their capes.
- Name 2 villains who stop their henchman from hitting a boy with a hammer.
- Name 2 characters who were drawn to look like author John Culhane.
- Name 3 girls who ride a lion.
- Tiana & Naveen, Emilius Brown & Eglantine Price
- Syndrome & Ratigan
- Foulfellow & Gonzorgo in Babes in Toyland
- Mr. Snoops & Flying John in Fantasia/2000
- Dorothy Gale, Susan & Lucy Pevensie
Name each character's twin:
- Susan Evers
- Tim Possible
- Eli Bloodshy
- Hallie Parker
- Sharon McKendrick
- Jim Possible
- Billy Bloodshy
- Annie James