MORE PAST QUIZZES
EVEN MORE PAST QUIZZES
STILL MORE PAST QUIZZES
THIS MONTH'S QUIZ
- Name 2 characters who are nearly washed down a storm drain.
- Name 2 animal narrators who try to fool the audience into thinking they are humans.
- Name 2 cartoons in which Donald complains about eating beans.
- Name 2 pets who accidentally land in a garbage truck.
- Name 3 characters who have been in a gator's mouth (or a croc's).
- Oliver & Johnny Fedora
- Pongo and Dr. Dawson
- Polar Trappers and the Mickey and the Beanstalk segment of Fun and Fancy Free
- Charlie the Million Dollar Duck and Chloe in The Ugly Dachshund
- Capt. Hook, Bernard, and Raja from Goliath II
What is the significance of these numbers?
- Number of dalmatians owned by the Radcliffs
- Stitch's code number
- Contamination on the Scare Floor
- Buzz's spaceship in Buzz Lightyear of Star Command (also the secret of the universe)
- Name 2 villains who turn into snakes.
- Name 2 characters who must keep objects from falling through the cloud they sit on.
- Name 2 films in which Fred MacMurray plays the saxophone.
- Name 2 characters who drive wagons with anchors and sails instead of horses.
- Name 3 characters who attack a flock of buzzards to save a dying animal.
- Jafar & Madam Mim
- Mary Poppins & Mr. Stork
- Son of Flubber & Follow Me, Boys
- Windwagon Smith & Doc Terminus from Pete's Dragon
- Timon, Pumbaa & Pecos Bill
What kind of animals are these pets from live-action films?
- Mule in Gus
- Skunk in No Deposit, No Return
- Tiger in The World's Greatest Athlete
- Cat in The Cat from Outer Space
- Bear in The Bears and I
- Chimp in The Barefoot Executive
- Name 2 characters who are chased though an alley by three dogs.
- Name 2 villains whose lairs are found among geysers.
- Name 2 young elephants who get their ears pulled.
- Name 2 girls who ask boys for help so they'll put their arms around them.
- Name 3 fish found inside a helmet.
- Oliver & Lady
- Scar and Ursula
- Dumbo and Goliath II
- Julia Carey from Summer Magic & Roberta from The Swiss Family Robinson
- Flounder, Merlin & Fish Out of Water
What will these magic words do?
- Fee fi fo fum
- Treguna, Mekoides, Trecorum Satis Dee
- Aquarius, aquaticus, aqualitis
- In canis corpore, transmuto
- Kree kruh vergo gebba kalto kree
- Beluga, sevruga, come winds of the Caspian Sea
Larynxes, glacydis, ad max laryngitis la voce to me
- Allow user to change into anything
- Give inanimate objects a life of their own
- Turn subject into a fish
- Turn user into a dog
- Bring to sight one who is bound in limbo
- Steal victim's voice
- Name 2 dogs who stick their heads in a chicken coop.
- Name 2 characters who find themselves in Willie the Giant's pocket.
- Name 2 sailors who are chased by cannibals across the beach to a departing boat.
- Name 2 films where the plot begins with a note in a bottle.
- Name 3 characters who eat a dish.
- Tramp & Chief
- Mickey Mouse & Scrooge
- Capt. Jack Sparrow & Ned Land
- The Rescuers & In Search of the Castaways
- Phil, Windwagon Smith & Donald Duck in Mickey and the Beanstalk
How many children do these characters want?
- Robin Hood
- Maid Marian
- Li Shang
- 6 or 7
- A dozen at least
- As many as possible
- Maybe 1 or 2
- Name 2 characters who are magically transformed while floating and twirling.
- Name 2 cats who push open a window and end up hanging from it.
- Name 2 animals who try to jump over a log and get stuck half way across.
- Name 2 shorts in which Donald Duck has trouble with a donkey.
- Name 3 kids who sit on the roof when troubled.
- Beast & Kenai
- Figaro & Sgt. Tibbs
- Bambi & Morris the Midget Moose
- Donald's Gold Mine & The Village Smithy
- Chicken Little, Jim Hawkins, and Will Stronghold in Sky High
Who has these license plates?
- OFP 857
- A 113
- Herbie, the Love Bug
- Susie, the Little Blue Coupe
- Al from Toy Story 2
- Everybody in Lilo and Stitch
- Name 2 films featuring flying whales.
- Name 2 characters who are chased by playing cards.
- Name 2 characters who drive a motorcycle down the subway steps.
- Name 2 guys frustrated by their island followers' lack of discipline.
- Name 4 bears who go over the falls.
- Fantasia/2000 & Treasure Planet
- Alice & Mickey in Through the Mirror
- Edgar & Fagin
- Linc Costain in Castaway Cowboy & Lt. Robin Crusoe
- Baloo, Bongo, Lumpjaw & the bear from The Fox and the Hound
In which film will you find these taverns?
- The Benbow Inn
- The Rat Trap
- Le Pub
- Red Lobster Inn
- Treasure Planet
- The Great Mouse Detective
- Beauty and the Beast
- The Happiest Millionaire
- Name 2 characters who are promised their freedom.
- Name 2 characters who coyly close the drapes on their wooers.
- Name 2 mute henchmen with overlong sleeves who take notes for their bosses.
- Name 2 characters in whose houses mice have made a door out of the circular decoration on the baseboard.
- Name 4 films that contain songs about digging.
- Genie & Megara
- Snow White & Katrina Von Tassel
- Gideon & Rodrigo in Babes In Toyland
- Lady Tremaine & Sherlock Holmes
- Pocahontas, The Lion King 2½, The Princess and the Frog, & Holes
Which actor narrates these films?
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Beauty and the Beast
- The Black Cauldron
- The Sword in the Stone
- Peter Pan
- Sleeping Beauty
- Sebastian Cabot
- David Ogden Stiers
- Charlton Heston
- John Huston
- Betty Lou Gerson
- Sebastian Cabot
- Tom Conway
- Marvin Miller
- Name 2 animated characters who read someone's palm.
- Name 2 characters who say, "This is no time to panic."
- Name 2 villains who climb on kid's blocks.
- Name 2 lackeys who hear the echo of their boss's shouted phrase, "understand?"
- Name 3 groups who live in secret under a lake.
- Esmeralda & Mickey in Fun and Fancy Free
- Aladdin & Buzz Lightyear
- Fidget & Barnaby
- Mr. Smee & the Grand Duke
- The Lost Boys, the Fair Folk & the Gummi Bears
According to the original source books, which villain's first name is...
- William Cecil
...and which heroine's last name is...
- Capt. Hook
- Name 2 characters who say, "you came back" while they are dying.
- Name 2 fathers swallowed by a whale while searching for their missing sons.
- Name 2 films in which a smashed pumpkin is seen on the road
- Name 2 dogs who break a bed by jumping on it.
- Name 3 yodeling cowpokes.
- Beast & Kerchak
- Geppetto & Marlin
- Cinderella & The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad
- Sam in Summer Magic & Stoutheart in Snowball Express
- Pecos Bill, Jessie & Alameda Slim
Which live-action films use the following as their theme songs?
- Sweet Surrender
- I'd Like to be You For a Day
- May the Best Man Win
- The Bears and I
- Freaky Friday
- Hot Lead and Cold Feet
- Name 2 characters who are slowed in mid-air by their umbrella popping open at the wrong time.
- Name 2 bears who can't fish.
- Name 2 villains who are tangled in a pirate flag.
- Name 2 characters who are told to "button your beak."
- Name 3 characters who are seen praying in a temple.
- Jiminy Cricket & John Darling
- Kenai & Bongo
- Capt. Hook & Mr. Scroop
- Nutsy from Robin Hood & Boomer from The Fox and the Hound
- Mulan, Fa Zhou, & Hercules
According to movie critic Gene Siskel, a "Monk's Reward" is a scene or bit of dialogue that appears after the credits, so named because it takes the patience of a monk to wait for it. Which films end with these Monk's Rewards?
- "Good night, everybody! Wha-ha-ha!"
- "Oh, yeah."
- "Camera back on me. Uh, camera back on me, please. Anyone? Hello? Hello? Could someone give me a ride home?"
- "Ahem. In accordance with all federal and state wildlife regulations, no fish were harmed during the making of this film." "Aah! Aah! Aah-aa-ah! He's gonna eat me! Aah! Aah! Aah!" "Uh...cut! Cut!" "Aah! Help me! Help me! Help me!" "Ooh!" *Buuurrp*
- "Whadda ya say? It's happy ending time. Everybody's got a little taste of somethin' but me. I got nothin'. I'm here with nothin'. Anybody listenin'? It's like I'm--What am I, an echo or something? Hello? Hello? Am I talking to, what? Hyperspace? Hello, it's me. Nobody listens."
- The Hunchback of Notre Dame
- The Aristocats
- Brother Bear
- Name 2 princesses with tattoos.
- Name 2 villains with a secret base in a volcanic island.
- Name 2 characters who try to kiss an illusion of their love.
- Name 2 characters who are served a bacon-and-eggs happy face.
- Name 4 characters who use the expression "by thunder."
- Pocahontas & Kida
- Capt. Nemo & Syndrome
- Ariel & Ichabod Crane
- Mulan & Max in A Goofy Movie
- John Silver, Jim Hawkins, Preston Whitmore, & Capt. Blackbeard in Blackbeard's Ghost
Who do these names refer to?
- Fifi, Lulu, Trixie
- Tom, Dick, Stanley
- Mildred, Diana, Rachel
- Jean-Marie, Anne-Marie, Louise-Marie
- Betty Lou, Betty Lou Ann, Betty Ann
- Mavis, Sybil, Prudence, Gwendolyn
- Tramp's former girlfriends
- Patrons of Gaston's pub
- Eric's guesses for Ariel's name
- Bells of Notre Dame
- Possible names for Darling's baby
- Women Bert compares to Mary Poppins (also suggested names for Mrs. Banks in Saving Mr. Banks)
- Name 2 films in which the song Yo Ho (A Pirate's Life for Me) is heard.
- Name 2 films in which Pete is an evil captain of the guard.
- Name 2 characters who wear bunny slippers.
- Name 2 characters who stick a finger in their mouths and blow to clear water from their ears.
- Name 3 cartoons in which Mickey battles a giant.
- Treasure Planet & Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl
- The Three Musketeers & The Prince and the Pauper
- Goofy in A Goofy Movie & Fagin
- Dopey & Pecos Bill
- The Brave Little Tailor, Giantland & the Mickey and the Beanstalk segment of Fun and Fancy Free
Who will you find at these addresses?
- 221½ Baker Street
- 42 Wallaby Way
- 17 Cherry Tree Lane
- 8 Winchfield Road
- 18 South Main Street
- Dentist P. Sherman
- The Banks family
- Prof. Emilius Brown
- Campbell's Livery, according to a billboard in Lady and the Tramp
- Name 2 strong men in competition with steam-powered machinery.
- Name 2 couples who have 3 daughters who look like their mother and a son who looks like his father.
- Name 2 scrawny lions who are younger brothers to a king.
- Name 2 villains from animated features who appear on wanted posters.
- Name 2 heroes from animated features who appear on wanted posters.
- Paul Bunyan & John Henry
- Lady and Tramp & Dr. Doppler and Capt. Amelia
- Scar & Prince John
- McLeach & Alameda Slim
- Robin Hood & Flynn Rider
Where will you get to if you follow these directions?
- Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning
- Enter the lair of the Leviathan. There you will find the path to the gateway.
- Four steps a-straight and then to the left...
- Left of Nebraska, then over a crest
- Turn left--right when you get to the big propeller
- Down to the ridge, and over the bridge
- Jock's bone stash
- Patch o' Heaven
- A rendezvous with Fagin
- Name 2 characters who are called a diamond in the rough.
- Name 2 gigantic characters named Willie.
- Name 2 characters who sit in a chair that pulls itself up to the table.
- Name 2 characters who burn a turkey.
- Not counting the theme for Lilo & Stitch, the Series, name 3 males who wear grass skirts.
- Aladdin & Bert
- Willie the Giant & Willie the Whale
- Merlin & Belle
- Annabelle Andrews (as Ellen) from Freaky Friday & Scott Calvin from The Santa Clause
- Baloo, Stitch, & Timon
Name the characters who were called by the following wrong names:
- Prince Abooboo
- Mr. Lightsnack
- Miss Flangerhanger
- Aladdin as Prince Ali
- Buzz Lightyear
- Olivia Flaversham
- Mansfield from Hot Lead and Cold Feet
- Name 2 characters with flaming heads.
- Name 2 characters with identical triplet nephews.
- Name 2 women who look with dismay at the reflection of their hips.
- Name 2 characters who raise their ears like a hat.
- Name 3 villains who want to marry the leading lady.
- Lumiere & Hades
- Donald Duck & Alameda Slim
- Tinker Bell & Elastigirl
- The Cheshire Cat & Mickey Mouse in Klondike Kid
- Gaston, Jafar, & Barnaby in Babes in Toyland
Give the title of the film in which Tommy Kirk played each of the following characters
- Merlin Jones
- Ernst Robinson
- Wilby Daniels
- Travis Coates
- Biff Hawk
- Elliott Willard
- Walter Talbot
- The Misadventures of Merlin Jones & The Monkey's Uncle
- The Swiss Family Robinson
- The Shaggy Dog
- Old Yeller
- The Absent-Minded Professor & Son of Flubber
- Babes in Toyland
- Bon Voyage
- Moon Pilot
- Name 2 princesses who avoid a forced wedding by the changing of a law.
- Name 2 characters who float in a bottle like a boat.
- Name 2 characters who bark by saying the word "bark."
- Name 2 characters who end a feud with their fiancé by carrying her off before a crowd of onlookers.
- Name 4 animated characters with a prosthetic leg.
- Mia & Jasmine
- Alice & Jiminy Cricket
- Stitch & Georgette
- Angier Duke in The Happiest Millionaire & Joe Carder in The One and Only, Genuine, Original Family Band
- Fidget, John Silver, Lucky Jack, & Peg-Leg Pete
Name the final title for each of these films.
- Basil of Baker Street
- Concert Feature
- King of the Jungle
- Let's Get Together
- Sweating Bullets
- Kingdom in the Sun
- Two Fabulous Characters
- The Great Mouse Detective
- Brother Bear
- The Lion King
- The Parent Trap
- Home on the Range
- The Emperor's New Groove
- The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad